The Tau 330 inkjet system for digital labels and specialty packaging. The Tau 330 employs inline state of the art Laser Finishing Systems, and is the only digital UV-inkjet system on the market with High Definition Print Mode. The Tau 330 also uses Durst's new Low Migration/Low Odor Inks, which are suitable for primary food packaging and meet requirements in food and pharmaceutical sectors for Low Odor printing. This capability expands the range of suitable applications, and opens new markets and growth opportunities for label & packaging print providers.
- High Definition Print Mode (up to 720 x 1260 dpi)
- Low Migration/Low Odor Inks
- 14" web with full 13" image area at print speeds up to 157ft/min
- Optional Opaque White • Process Color Addition (Orange & Violet)
- Ability to integrate 3rd party equipment inline (both front & back end)
- Chill roller to support printing thin films & foils
Range of Applications:
- Industrial-and security labels, durable electronics and automotive; paint can; beverage; health and beauty aid; household articles; chemicals; DIY and many others.
- Aluminum foil for blister pack and other packaging applications.
- Late stage versioning of pre-printed label jobs.
- Printing on pre-printed or pre die cut labels.
- Print jobs with variable data or images, such as sequential numbering, texts, images, bar codes, matrix- and QR codes.
Durst. The Global Leader in Inkjet Innovation.