Service Parts Specialist
|Job title:||Service Parts Specialist|
|Reports to:||Inventory Control / Quality Assurance Manager|
The purpose of the Service Parts Specialist is to ensure accurate and timely movement of parts to and from our FSEs (Field Service Engineers) and Customers. The Service Parts Specialist will also be able to assist in with problem solving in relation to service part related needs.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily warehouse activities including but not limited to: Shipping, Receiving, Returns, and Inventory Management (Cycle Counting, Organization, etc.)
- Provide support to internal/external customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and provide after-hours coverage as needed
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to perform tasks accurately and efficiently in a time sensitive environment
- Meets or exceeds quality standards and shows ability to promote process improvements
- Perform general housekeeping duties as assigned by the ICQA Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift certification and Haz-mat certification and/or training is preferred.
- 2 – 5 years of experience working in a warehouse or similar environment
- Previous experience sending and receiving international shipments
- Basic computer and/or data entry knowledge.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to:
- Lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis
- Push or pull up to 100 lbs. on a regular basis
- Stand or walk up to 90% of the time.
- Twist, bend or squat on a regular basis
Your performance will be evaluated by means of performance management on an ongoing basis. Pay increases will be addressed annually and granted based on goals met, overall performance and market analysis.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send all related paperwork to: HR@durstus.com