Tau LFS 330
Durst LFS 330 is an in-line digital laser finishing system for the Tau 330 UV inkjet label press that incorporates state of the art laser die cutting technology from Spartanics, with a powerful single or dual source 450 watt laser for the highest productivity and automatic job changeover to handle multiple jobs in a single pass.
While providing a complete digital end-to-end workflow, the complete Tau 330 and LFS 330 in-line system ensures highest productivity as well as superior print and cut quality on a wide range of substrates. For a complete finishing process, optional UV coating, lamination and slitting can be added to the system.
Most important Features of Tau 330 with in-line LFS 330
- Digital end-to-end workflow ensures highest productivity and automation.
- Fully automatic job change-over allows continues production without interruptions.
- High flexibility in terms of cutting applications such as kiss, through, perforate, engrave, mark, score.
- Broad range of approved and qualified substrates such as paper, films, polyester, polycarbonates, metalized material.
- Significant savings of die cutting tool costs
- Significant savings and scrap material waste
- Optional product rewind module to facilitate off-line finishing & laser die cutting