Location: Rochester, NY
Durst Image Technology US, LLC is an 80-year-old company that manufactures “Best in Class” commercial digital printers and is third generation family owned. Our culture is one based on teams, respect, and continual learning. Durst provides health benefits, vacation and sick time, STD and LTD, 401K matching and a bonus program. All benefits are available upon hire.
This role is responsible for daily processing of customer invoices and credits, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Contract billing, including service contract and software contracts.
- Labor and Travel and hourly (Per Diem) billing.
- Work with the Inventory department to process parts billing and credit returns.
- Intercompany billing.
- Equipment billing.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Associates degree in accounting or equivalent, 2- 3 years related billing / accounting experience.
- Skilled with Microsoft 365 products specifically Excel, Word.
- MAS, Sage, or similar Accounting System knowledge a plus but not required.
- Ability to read contract terms in order to invoice customers properly.
- Good communication skills: able to communicate with customers to resolve any billing questions.
- Good organization skills with the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed to meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines.
Full-time, direct hire position working in the Rochester NY office.
Work Hours: 9 am – 6 pm Monday through Friday
We look forward to hearing from you.