Corrugated Packaging Sales Manager – North America
Durst North America is seeking a Corrugated Packaging Sales Manager. This role is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and nurturing targeted corrugated packaging converters for Durst’s range of corrugated packaging printers. This individual will work closely with the Director of Sales and individual sales personnel to position the company to sell corrugated packaging print systems into the corrugated market and to existing Durst customers. This individual should actively participate in trade associations such as TAPPI, AICC, etc. and be an intellectual leader in the corrugated packaging market. The Corrugated Packaging Manager should identify target accounts and acquire new qualified leads through various methods of direct outreach and consultative selling, such as telephone, email, face-to-face meetings, trade shows, conferences, social media and other strategic marketing efforts. It is expected that this position will require 75% travel.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct management and responsibility for sales of Corrugated Packaging Printers – mainly the SPC130 Single Pass Printer, but also any Durst large format printer which suits the needs of a Corrugated Converter.
- Identify, prospect, and connect with high-level customer prospects for corrugated solutions.
- Ability to handle complex technical sales cycles involving hardware, ink and software.
- Excellent understanding of Corrugated Converter Print Operations and how digital can complement or replace existing analog print technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Input new contact details and discussion information into Durst US CRM, this will require extensive networking and detailed focused searches.
- Represent Durst North America at trade shows and other important industry specific events to network, acquire industry education, build new leads and sustain current client relationships.
- Present the company as knowledgeable, professional, honest, and long-term focused on customer success.
- Become conversant with company pricing models to meet revenue and profit margin goals for company.
- Assist the Director of Sales and CEO with marketing efforts with the goal to build a pipeline of qualified Corrugated leads.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Durst is a global manufacturer of advanced digital printing and production technologies and the first choice for the implementation and transformation of digital, industrial production processes. We concentrate on efficient and environmentally friendly production technologies that are made possible by digital change. On the basis of our independence as a family company, our values, talents and financial strength, we continuously invest in skills and innovations. We strive for customer orientation and quality in all of our actions.