Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
|Job title:||Shipping and Receiving Coordinator|
|Reports to:||Warehouse Manager|
The purpose of the Shipping and Receiving Coordinator is to ensure accurate and timely shipping and receiving of materials and parts to and from the Field Service Technicians so that they may provide the best possible service to our customers. The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator will also ensure accurate and timely processing of all Durst U.S. shipping and receiving needs.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Perform accurate and timely processing of shipments to and from the service team and/or customers.
- Perform accurate and timely receipt of parts to warehouse inventory.
- Perform accurate and timely ordering of warehouse supplies.
- Assist Warehouse Manager with monitoring of inventory levels.
- Assist operations team with monitoring and dumping of expired ink.
- Assist operations and service team with monitoring of unfulfilled orders (back orders)
- Assist with the monitoring and dumping of expired ink.
- Perform general housekeeping duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
- Work Standards
- Sets and maintains high performance standards
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and completeness
- Shows concern for all aspects of the job and follows up on work outputs
- Ensures that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed.
- Ensures that important information from his/her management is shared with his/her employees and others as appropriate
- Keeps his/her manager informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises.
- Ensures that regular, consistent communication takes place.
- Shares complete and accurate information
- Maintains confidentiality and meets own commitments
- Adheres to organizations policies and procedures
- Takes personal responsibility for job performance
- Completes work in a timely and consistent manner
- Sticks to commitments
- Displays energy and enthusiasm in approaching the job
- Commits to putting in additional effort
- Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction
- Problem Solving
- Analyzes problems by gathering and organizing all relevant information
- Identifies cause and effect relationships
- Comes up with appropriate solutions
7. Managing Change
- Demonstrates support for innovation and for organizational changes needed to improve the organization’s effectiveness; initiating, sponsoring, and implementing organizational change; helping others to successfully manage organizational change
8. Providing Motivational Support
- Enhances others commitment to their work
- Acknowledges and thanks people for their contributions
- Expresses pride in the group and encourages people to feel good about their accomplishments
9. Fostering Teamwork
- Listens and responds constructively to others ideas.
- Expresses disagreement constructively
- Shares his/her expertise with others
- Gives honest and constructive feedback to other team members
10. Technical Expertise
- Demonstrates depth of skill and knowledge in technical area of expertise
- Effectively applies technical knowledge to solve a range of problems
- Keeps informed of current trends in the area of expertise
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift certification and Haz-mat certification and/or training is preferred.
- 2 – 5 years of experience working in a warehouse or similar environment
- Previous experience sending and receiving international shipments
- Basic computer and/or data entry knowledge.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to:
- Lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis
- Push or pull up to 100 lbs. on a regular basis
- Stand or walk up to ½ of the time.
- Twist, bend or squat on a regular basis
Your performance will be evaluated by means of performance management on an ongoing basis. Pay increases will be addressed annually and granted based on goals met, overall performance and market analysis.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send all related paperwork to: HR@durstus.com