Industrial Service Manager
Location: Rochester, NY
- Ensure all service assets are best positioned to support product demands.
- Drive product service efficiency with a focus on financial performance and customer satisfaction.
- Manage escalations and proactively communicate internally and externally.
- Develop/maintain account relationships. Key owner in escalation management process.
- Awareness of all ongoing service and product related issues and quality considerations.
- Lead coordination on product/software corrective actions.
- Improve service delivery and offerings by recommending/developing new concepts.
- Management of all service staff related to assigned segments. Responsible for performance, development, and success of all assigned reports.
- Partner with Service Ops Manager to develop, implement and monitor dispatch strategies to reduce travel and improve utilization.
- Manage all service escalations for assigned products. Communicate all active escalations to the Director of Service and Service Operations Manager.
- Educate and communicate key service metrics and drivers to improve Cust SAT for all assigned products and direct reports.
- Drive cross training of FSE to lower travel and lead to optimized utilization.
- Utilizing field service data (parts and labor), create continual improvement projects to drive service cost reduction and customer satisfaction improvement opportunities.
- Partner with sales team to develop account relationships at the production level. High focus on new customers/installations.
- Work with the Director of Service to identify/recommend service personnel staffing and cross training opportunities.
- Partner with HR/recruiting to interview and hire all approved service positions. Participate and continually improve onboarding process for all assigned reports.
- Set expectations, communicate, and monitor all service policy and procedures outlined in handbooks for all assigned reports.
- Perform billing review process and work with accounting on customer invoicing concerns.
- Work across various departments to drive company goals.
- Approve all ADP/Concur for assigned reports.
Job Related Dimensions:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Perform with minimal direction and independent problem solving.
- Experience in the digital imaging industry and related technologies.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Experienced product planning skills and a solid business sense.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ten plus years of service experience and technical education at least equivalent to AAS in engineering.
- Verifiable track record showing experience with improvement in all aspects of service delivery and planning functions.
- Project management is a plus.
- Experience managing technical employees.
- Able to lift 75+ Lbs.
- Able to see broad color spectrum.
We look forward to hearing from you.