The Tau 330 inkjet system for digital labels and specialty packaging.
Durst Tau 330 is a digital UV inkjet print system with a print speed of 157 feet per minute. The Tau 330 is available in 2 different print widths.
- Tau 330 with a maximum print width of 13 inches
- Tau 330/200 with a maximum print width of 8 inches
The Tau 330 combines reliability with productive efficiency, to produce short and medium runs highly economically. In comparison to conventional printing systems, even short runs with the Tau 330 are highly profitable print jobs. With its variable drop size and Greyscale Technology, the Tau 330 achieves a visible image resolution of 1000 dpi. Even the smallest text is depicted highly defined. The color gradient is consistent and homogeneous.
The patented Durst Single Pass UV Inkjet Technology enables a configuration with up to 7 UV inks: CMYK, Orange, Violet and White. The availability of an extremely opaque white ink allows a wide range of applications for either transparent or colored substrates.
To extend its modularity even further, the Tau 330 can be equipped with external unwinder and rewinder units for printing big rolls and volumes as well as other finishing systems, to integrate the Tau 330 in any existing production line. The specially designed connection box collects all related signals and synchronizes them with external devices.
Range of Applications:
- Industrial-and security labels, durable electronics and automotive; paint can; beverage; health and beauty aid; household articles; chemicals; DIY and many others.
- Aluminum foil for blister pack and other packaging applications.
- Late stage versioning of pre-printed label jobs.
- Printing on pre-printed or pre die cut labels.
- Print jobs with variable data or images, such as sequential numbering, texts, images, bar codes, matrix- and QR codes.